Our bodies are made and maintained by whatever we eat or consume. So, in order for all the tissues and parts of the body to be in the best shape and of the best quality, you got to make sure you’re getting the best kind of food.
Not only should the food be the best it can be. It has to be cooked or prepared in a good way to. Not over or undercooking. Not old and stale. And, it helps if the combinations of food are compatible too.
Be religious about it. Make sure you get the best out of each meal. And, even if you have to make simple meals like sandwiches, just make sure there is a lot of variety. Don’t get stuck in a rut just eating peanut butter and jelly.
Here’s a good sandwich recipe:
lets start step by step veg cheese toast sandwich recipe:
1. first prep everything before you start preparing the sandwiches. prepare the chutney. here i made coriander-mint chutney. also slice the veggies and grate the cheese. the cheese added is cheddar cheese.
2. slice the edges of the bread if you prefer. spread butter evenly on all the slices. make sure the butter covers the entire of bread. a generous coating of butter does not allow the bread to become soggy, when you apply the chutney.
3. spread the mint-coriander chutney on all the bread slices.
4. place the onion, tomato, potato and capsicum slices. sprinkle some chaat masala or sandwich masala on them. also sprinkle a pinch of black salt evenly.
5. now top with grated cheese.
6. cover the sandwiches with the remaining bread slices and place in a preheated toaster or grill.
7. toast for 2 to 3 minutes till the bread gets toasted well and golden. toast the remaining veg cheese sandwiches in the same way.
8. spread some butter on top of the hot sandwiches and serve cheese toast sandwich hot with the remaining chutney and tomato sauce.
Give that a try and see what you think.